Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ready for Spring

Yesterday finally brought some beautiful weather! Micah and I decided to play outside in the yard. Here's a glimpse of his first experience touching grass...

Checking it out...


I'm not so sure I like it Mom...

And I definitely don't like how it feels when I crawl...

But this pine straw tastes pretty good...
When we were out in the yard, I discovered that I might have somewhat of a green thumb! My grandmother, Nanny, passed away in February of last year, and I decided to plant some flowers from her funeral in my yard in her memory. I was so pleased to see that they've returned a year later and have started to bloom! I miss Nanny, and I'm so happy that I have these beautiful flowers to remind me of her sweet spirit.

And lastly, spring at our house means soccer season. Will coaches at Parkview and Micah attended his first soccer game last night! Here he is ready to go to the game.Go Panthers!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to have both our boys out in the beautiful weather this summer and fall!! :) I see many a play date in our future!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful little baby! Nice pictures. /God bless. /Maria

    ReplyDelete