Sunday, December 20, 2009

And so it begins...

So tonight I decided to start blogging. I've been toying with the idea for over a year, and as I was blog stalking tonight, I decided that I really like the idea of having my own blog. Plus I just watched the movie "Julie and Julia" last night (if you haven't seen it you should). I think that it'll be fun to look back at this blog and read over the crazy events that Will and I encountered.

Will and I have been married for 4 1/2 years and in August we welcomed our first child, Micah William to our family. It's hard to believe that he's already 4 months old. He is the absolute joy of our lives and God has blessed us so abundantly. Micah's a whopping 15.35 lbs and 25.5 inches and growing like a weed. He's rolling over, laughing, and sleeping an average of 7 hours at night (wakes up once to feed and goes back to sleep for a total of 11-12 hours). He's gotten really fun in the past month especially. I think he's starting to look a lot like Will, although he's a pretty good mixture of us both. He's become my little buddy and it's hard for me to remember life before Micah. This will be his first Christmas and Will and I have decided that we're not gonna buy him much. It'll be the only Chrismas that he won't be able to open his own gifts, and may be the only Christmas he won't remember although I am looking forward to Christmas day with our family of three.

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Are you going to blog about the discovery you made in micah's mouth?

    ReplyDelete